Force Board Pull-Up Package
Get Strong Fast!
Force Board Pull-Up Package is an innovative system that lets you generate up to 300 kg of pull-up training resistance without extra weights.
How It Works
Force Board Pull-Up is an oppositional-force technology that lets you use your own body to generate training resistance. Coupled with the Force Board Portable Force Gauge and app, it's a complete workout tool that only weighs 10 lbs and fits easily fits in the trunk of your car.
All Pull-Up Packages include:
- 1 Plate
- 1 Bar
- 2 Quick-Adjust Straps
- A Force Board Portable 300 kg force gauge
- A Force Board Portable 450 kg force gauge
- No force gauge
- (Each option includes a short strap and two carabiners)
Exercises You Can Do
The Pull-Up Package offers a lot of exercise variations. Here are a few of the basic ones.
- With an appropriate portable hangboard, any kind of finger strength training
- Front Squat
- Back Squat
- Reverse Curl
- Wrist Curl
- Calf Raise
- Military Press
- Bent Row
- 300 kg pull up training resistance
- Bamboo with steel reinforcement
- Three attachment points to support multiple exercise types
- Useful for finger training, deadlift, squat, overhead press, curl, bent row, etc.
- Dimensions: 26" x 10" x 1"
- Weight: 7.75 lbs
- 300 kg load rating
- 1 1/8" diameter
- Knurled outer surface
- Useful for squats, arm curls, rows, lat pulls, wrist exercises, etc.
- Dimensions: 36" x 1,125"
- Weight: 3.75 lbs
- Two 300 kg quick-adjust straps
- Brightly colored to allow for set-point marking
- Dimensions: 1" x 15' long
- Weight: 0.5 lbs each