Belay Glasses Without Bending Your Neck!
EyeSend eliminates neck strain by allowing you to adjust your field of view using the optics in the glasses instead of the muscles in your neck. They are the first adjustable-view glasses on the market.
- Adjustable view angle
- Increased belayer comfort leads to a safer belay
- Three fields of view: Through, Over, Under
- Left-hand-only adjustment that works great with a GriGri
- Solid frame, made from 25% reused material
- Easy on/off integrated using neck strap
- An EVA hard-shell case with beefy 1/2" webbing attachment
- One planted tree for every pair sold!
- View range: 60° (low angle slab) to 120° (steep overhang)
- Weight: 50 grams
- Frame material: Polycarbonate plastic, 25% recycled
- Lens material: Anti-reflection-coated glass
- Mirror material: Glass
- Weight: 70 grams
- Material: EVA hard-shell case
- Webbing: 1/2" nylon with D-ring
Included in Box
- EyeSend glasses
- Integrated neck strap
- Case w/carabiner
- Microfiber leaning cloth
- L-wrench for field servicing
- Spare screw
Eliminates Neck Strain
Three Fields of View
A Solid Fame Withstands Crag Use!
Easy On, Easy Off!
An Awesome Case Design!
In the Box
Belay Glasses 101
Belay glasses reflect the image of the climber twice. The first reflection is off the mirror-coated bottom of the prism. Like any mirror, this first reflection inverts the image of the climber. The image is reflected a second time off the top surface of the prism (due to total internal reflection), flipping the image back to normal.
Regular belay glasses use a fixed prism and therefore have a view centered around 60° from horizontal. Rotating regular belay glasses on your head does nothing to change the angle of view as increased refraction offsets the rotation. EyeSend’s adjustable prism allows the belayer to change the angle of view by adjusting the bottom mirror angle.
Designed and Built in the USA
EyeSend glasses are designed and manufactured in Logan, UT, USA. Keeping the product as local as possible helps reduce the manufacturing carbon footprint and feeds local businesses.
The EyeSend Adjustable-View Belay Glasses are patent pending.
So far, so good. The glasses are comfortable and easily adjustable. The hardshell case with the carabiner are a nice feature. Honestly, the product is very solid. If I had a complaint, it would be the price: it's a little steep, compared with some other belay glasses I saw on the internet.
I can't get over how novel these glasses are ... the range of the adjustable view has worked at every crag I've tried. And I love the stout case. Such attention to detail. Well done!
I love my new glasses. The engineering of the adjustable lenses is genius. These babies will give me extra years of belaying
My new go to belay glasses. Very well built and easily adjustable. Climbing partners always want to borrow my pair.