Belay Glasses Without Bending Your Neck!
Eliminates Neck Strain
Three Fields of View
A Solid Frame Withstands Crag Use!
Easy On, Easy Off!
An Awesome Case Design!
In the Box
Belay Glasses 101
EyeSend eliminates neck pain by allowing you to adjust your field of view using the optics in the glasses instead of the muscles in your neck. They are the first adjustable-view glasses on the market that are of high quality.
- Adjustable view angle
- Increased belayer comfort leads to a safer belay
- Three fields of view: Through, Over, Under
- Left-hand-only adjustment that works great with a GriGri
- Solid frame, made from 25% reused material
- Easy on/off integrated using a neck strap
- An EVA hard-shell case with beefy 1/2" webbing attachment
- One planted tree for every pair sold!
- Great peripheral vision
Technical Belay Specs
- View range: 60° (low angle slab) to 120° (steep overhang)
- Weight: 50 grams
- Frame material: Polycarbonate plastic, 25% recycled
- Lens material: Anti-reflection-coated glass
- Mirror material: Glass
- Carrying Case
- Weight: 70 grams
- Material: EVA hard-shell case
- Webbing: 1/2" nylon with D-ring
Included in Box
- EyeSend glasses
- Integrated neck strap
- Case w/carabiner
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- L-wrench for field servicing
- Spare screw
Designed and Built in the USA
Belay glasses reflect the image of the climber twice. The first reflection is off the mirror-coated bottom of the prism. Like any mirror, this first reflection inverts the image of the climber. The image is reflected a second time off the top surface of the prism (due to total internal reflection), flipping the image back to normal.
Regular belay glasses use a fixed prism and therefore have a view centered around 60° from horizontal. Rotating regular belay glasses on your head does nothing to change the angle of view as increased refraction offsets the rotation. EyeSend’s adjustable prism allows the belayer to change the angle of view by adjusting the bottom mirror angle.
EyeSend glasses are designed and manufactured in Logan, UT, USA. Keeping the product as local as possible helps reduce the manufacturing carbon footprint and feeds local businesses.
The EyeSend Adjustable-View Belay Glasses are patent pending.
Very good, best belay glasses I’ve used (I’ve used several). Solid construction, decent quality optics, wide field of view, and that adjustable feature is quite nice. So far, the mechanism has remained durable, and stays in the intended position. The included case makes deploying the glasses very convenient.
These glasses are great!!! By far the best optics of any other belay glasses. Very clear and good field of vision. Sit comfortably on my face even with my prescription glasses. They are very easy to adjust. Great glasses, Thanks!!!
Can't ever go back to those cheap belay specs a real game change.